Friday, December 4, 2009

Kids Photography - Season 1

Few months back, i did a photo shoot for Mrs. Sharan Shetty's family and their cute little 2yrs old son Idhanth.

This was my first Pro-photo shoot. Kids have always been my fav topic, but they are very challenging too... All these day i just did it for fun & doing it as part of Profession is totally a different experience.

I choose Lalbagh, Bangalore as a location for shoot. Started the shoot in evening. The bright green grass, lovely back light, sprinkler, natural light, kids mood, everything was just so well complimenting for the shoot. I was quite lucky to get some really good shots. I did used strobe lights.

Here are some pics from the session.










You can see more here on my photostream.

Btw, i am available for paid assignments so you can mail me if you are intersted in getting family, kids , teens, bridal, couple portraits done.. mail id sowmya0304@gmail.com . Thank you :)

8 comments:

vikramk said...

awesome...
I'm regular follower of your flickr photostream. Expecting the same liveliness from blog as well

ALL THE BEST.

Sowmya said...

Thanks Vikram... i am not a regular blogger but trying to keep my interest live ... :)

विक्रम said...

anyways thats not a hard thing.
You are already on right track.. just put some good template made up of your creations

Sowmya said...

:)Vikram.. need to find out how to do it.. :) I am very new to blogging u know :P

L'Étranger said...

Ended up here following some links -- and what a pleasant surprise! Nice photos!

Happy shooting. :-)

Sunshinemom said...

beautiful pictures! Esp. the mother and child together around the tree:). Can you let me know the camera and lens you use if you do not mind?

Sowmya said...

Thanks L'Etranger for liking my work :)

Sowmya said...

Thanks Sunshinemom for liking my work. I use Canon 400d, with 70-300mm, 17-70mm & 50mm lens :)I also use strobe in natural lights :)