Thursday, August 28, 2008

Frames of Mind 2008



Who does not like photos??? From kids to aged person everyone loves to cheese in front of camera. & I was also one among who love to pose the camera: D
Days passed & I started spending more time behind the camera than in front & Now Photography has become my Passion, Hobby, Interest & Part of my life......

Bangalore Photography Club a well known, a active club, and a good platform for photographers like me and you to learn. They encourages the talents & do criticize when u r wrong to learn more.

BPC ( Bangalore Photography Club) is coming with their 3rd annual exhibition "Frames of Mind 2008". The exhibition will showcase works of more than fifty artists. I am thankful to BPC for giving me a platform to showcase my work.

So, I cordially invite to you, with ur family & friends to join us, encourage us, and enjoy the show….. also u can own ur fav frame :)

The exhibition will be inaugurated by Mr. Yusuf Arakkal , inaugural ceremony is at 12 pm on 29th August 2008.

Looking forward to meet you all at the Exhibition

PS: don't miss the workshop from professionals.

Dates : 29th – 31st August 2008 (10am – 7pm)
Venue : Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Race Course Road,
Adjacent to Chalukya Hotel
Bangalore-5600 001

Keep Clicking

No comments: